The mHealthHub is a virtual forum where technologists, researchers and clinicians connect, learn, share, and innovate on mHealth tools to transform healthcare. Its mission is to create an innovation ecosystem that fosters the collaborative team science essential for mHealth and data science innovations. The mHealthHub collaboratory offers a “watering hole” where its members can:
- Develop a common vocabulary and a shared understating of the various facets of mHealth.
- Make connections across disciplinary silos, institutional constraints and geographic boundaries.
- Access content curated by mHealth thought leaders.
- Avail of tools and data sets developed by the various BD2K Centers.
- Participate in MD2K’s training program.
- Crowdsource solutions for mHealth challenges.
- Share innovative ideas and develop the collaborations to actualize them.
- Learn about funding opportunities for mHealth research and products.
To ensure that the mHealthHub is robust and inclusive, it will focus initially as a virtual portal of the MD2Ks training activities and the data sets and tools being developed by various research teams. As its community of members grows in both number and diversity, the mHealthHub will gradually scale up its activities and become a central point of contact for all things related to mHealth. mHealthHub is a community effort; so do join and contribute.
For information on how you can contribute content, please contact us.
- Vivek Shetty University of California, Los Angeles)
- Santosh Kumar (University of Memphis)
For information on how you can contribute or curate content, please contact us.
- Barbara Kuhn (Communications and Media)
- Joseph Biggers (Administrative Operations)